INFORMATION AND SOFTWARE ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Information on this web site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Qumu corporation (“Qumu”) reserves the right to make changes to the information at this site without notice.
In no event shall Qumu be liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular, Qumu shall not be liable for special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use arising out of, or related to, any Qumu Web site or the information contained in it.
Any comments or materials sent to Qumu, including feedback data, such as comments, suggestions, ideas or questions (“Feedback”), shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Qumu shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such Feedback and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, exhibit, display, transform, and distribute the Feedback without limitation. In addition, Qumu shall be free to use any ideas, concepts or techniques contained in such Feedback for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such Feedback with no liability or obligation whatsoever to the submitter of the feedback.
Qumu makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site which you may access through this one. Qumu has no control over the content of non-Qumu web sites and these links do not mean that Qumu endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such web site.
Linking to this site
You may create links to this Site from other sites, but only in accordance with the terms of the Guidelines for linking to Qumu’s Websites and in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Guidelines for linking to Qumu’s Websites
A site that links to Qumu’s website:
- May link to but not replicate Qumu content
- Should not create a browser or border environment around Qumu content
- Should not “deep link” to any Qumu content and by doing so pass it off as its website content
- Should not imply that Qumu is endorsing it or its products or services
- Should not misrepresent its relationship with Qumu
- Should not present false information about Qumu products or services
- Should not use the Qumu logo or any Qumu trademark without permission from Qumu
- Should not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial, and should contain only content that is appropriate for all age groups
- Should ensure its website does not infringe any intellectual property or other rights of any third parties
Qumu expressly reserves the right to request that any link in breach of these Guidelines be removed and to take whatever other action it deems appropriate.