Our enterprise video customers in the Telecommunications and Technology sector are among the most established, recognizable and trusted firms in the world. They include global infrastructure and platform vendors, device manufacturers, telecom operators, broadcasting companies, retail and distribution operations, technology manufacturers, cable television networks and IT service providers. The largest among them use the Qumu platform to actively manage and deliver hundreds of thousands of video-based assets, to millions of live and on demand viewers per month—securely, and with no down time or loss of video quality.
USE CASES FOR ENTERPRISE VIDEO
Although the uses for enterprise video within the Telecommunications and Technology sector are wide-ranging, the most common are:
- Executive Webcasting – Internal-facing briefings to globally-distributed employees regarding industry news, strategic plans, KPI reviews and general company updates.
- Internal Training – Live and on demand video-based learning modules used in employee onboarding, human resource training, internal certification and compliance efforts.
- Unified Communications – Self-service video conferencing designed to increase collaboration and minimize the need for travel, while reducing reliance on internal technology teams to set up and manage live events.
Due to the high level of security necessary to handle confidential information, the majority of Qumu deployments in the Telecommunications and Technology industry are on premise behind the firewall. However, some Qumu clients are implementing cloud-hybrid solutions, and leveraging the power of cloud computing for specific use cases related to marketing, sales, and special customer-facing events.
In the Telecommunications and Technology industry, the requirements for any enterprise video platform are Scalability, Security and full support for Unified Communications. Qumu is the only vendor in the enterprise video space with the scalability to deliver live and on demand video to 100,000+ global employees, the security to ensure privacy of all video streams, and seamless integration with all popular self-service video conferencing technologies including Skype for Business, Zoom, Pexip, Vidyo and many others.
RESOURCES AND DOCUMENTATION
- Building a Digital Workforce: AT&T [ Customer Case Study ]
- Expanding Reach in a Global Organization: Vodafone [ Customer Case Study ]
- How to Nail Your Next Executive Webcast [ Checklist ]
- The Value of Video in Employee Onboarding [ Article ]
- What a Great Live Video Event Should Look Like [ Infographic ]
- The Challenge of Providing Enterprise Delivery at Scale [ Video on Demand ]
- The Evolution of Enterprise Video and Unified Communications [ Video on Demand ]
- Collaborating with Video in the Microsoft Ecosystem [ Lite Paper ]
- Optimizing Enterprise Video in Large Citrix Implementations [ Lite Paper ]
- Team-to-Many: The New Global Video Conference [ Free VOD Webcast ]
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
To request more information on Qumu’s enterprise video solution for the Telecommunications and Technology industry, please contact Spencer Wollman directly at (612) 638-9050 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, feel free to complete our Contact Us Form and tell us about the video use cases you are hoping to implement at your organization. We look forward to hearing from you!