Our enterprise video customers in the Healthcare and Life Science sector are among the most globally-reaching, innovative and well-respected organizations in the world. They include biotechnology firms, healthcare service providers, medical device manufacturers, pharmaceutical companies, academic medical centers, managed care facilities and more. The largest among them use the Qumu platform to create and deliver live and on demand video on a daily basis, to hundreds of thousands of employees and customers across dozens of internal channels—securely, and with no negative impact on internal networks.
USE CASES FOR ENTERPRISE VIDEO
Although the uses for enterprise video within the Healthcare and Life Science sector are wide-ranging, the most common are:
- Executive Webcasting – Internal-facing briefings to globally-distributed employees regarding industry news, strategic plans, KPI reviews and general company updates.
- Influencer and Opinion Leader Webcasting – Live and on demand video-based presentations and Q&A sessions, offering perspectives and research from key industry experts and thought leaders.
- Unified Communications – Self-service video conferencing, designed to increase employee collaboration and knowledge sharing while minimizing the need for travel.
- Sales and Marketing – Training-focused video assets designed to keep sales and marketing teams up-to-date on new products, product updates and changes in go-to-market strategy.
Due to the high level of security required to store confidential information and meet industry compliance standards, the majority of Qumu deployments in the Healthcare and Life Science industry are on premise behind the firewall. However, digital transformation initiatives at some organizations are causing migrations of technology toward the cloud—meaning hybrid deployment models (cloud-based management with on-premise delivery) are quickly becoming a popular alternative.
In the Healthcare and Life Science industry, the key requirements for any enterprise video platform are Scalability, Reliability, Extensibility and Ease of Use. Qumu is the only vendor in the enterprise video space with the scaleability to deliver live and on demand video to 100,000+ global employees, the reliability to ensure no downtime or loss of video integrity, the extensibility to integrate with all common collaboration and Unified Communications tools, and the ease of use to get both content creators and consumers up and running on its platform in a matter of minutes.
RESOURCES AND DOCUMENTATION
- The Challenge of Providing Enterprise Delivery at Scale [ Video on Demand ]
- The Evolution of Enterprise Video and Unified Communications [ Video on Demand ]
- What is Extensibility in Enterprise Video? [ Video on Demand ]
- How Can Social Business Platforms Leverage Enterprise Video? [ Video on Demand ]
- The 8 Benefits of Key Opinion Leader (KOL) Webcasting for Life Science Companies [ Lite Paper ]
- Increasing Engagement and Collaboration thru User Generated Content [ Case Study ]
- Enterprise Video Load Testing in the Pharmaceutical Industry [ Case Study ]
- Team-to-Many: The New Global Video Conference [ Free VOD Webcast ]
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
To request more information on Qumu’s enterprise video solution for the Healthcare and Life Science industry, please contact Spencer Wollman directly at (612) 638-9050 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, feel free to complete our Contact Us Form and tell us about the use cases you are hoping to solve for. We look forward to hearing from you!